Red Lorries Yellow Lorries Reprise

Hi Folks

For those of you who chipped in to my original post. I just thought you might like to know it's going to be Yellow!!!

I know the car looks great in red and red really stands out (think buses, post boxes and the old telephone boxes) but almost every other TR I see is red

Sorry but it won't be a traditional TR yellow either but Sunburst Yellow from the 1992 MX5!

The sample arrived this morning so I'm going to go and brush it out on some white card.

Hopefully you'll be able to see it at Malvern next year in its new colour.

Many thanks to you all and esp Stuart for taking me to see the incredible Yellow V12 Aston!

Cheers

Tony

Hi Folks

For those of you who chipped in to my original post. I just thought you might like to know it's going to be Yellow!!!

I know the car looks great in red and red really stands out (think buses, post boxes and the old telephone boxes) but almost every other TR I see is red

Sorry but it won't be a traditional TR yellow either but Sunburst Yellow from the 1992 MX5!

The sample arrived this morning so I'm going to go and brush it out on some white card.

Hopefully you'll be able to see it at Malvern next year in its new colour.

Many thanks to you all and esp Stuart for taking me to see the incredible Yellow V12 Aston!

Cheers

Thats why we are all so different...wouldn't be my choice BUT its not my car is it? If you are happy the everythings right with the world. :blink:

Kindest

Alan

X755

Tony

>>>>QUOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Folks

Tony

Thats why we are all so different...wouldn't be my choice BUT its not my car is it? If you are happy the everythings right with the world.

Kindest

Alan

X755

>>>>QUOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tony: Great colour and whilst its not my choice I echo Alan's comment, "Its the differences that make the world a better place to be" :rolleyes:

.............but imagin how great it would have looked in Powder Blue :lol::lol::lol: