What is the PCD and Offset of a TR4 please ??

I guess I am not alone then? I have ordered up a few handbooks and a Haynes Manual so will find out in time myself. I can then let the 38 folks that looked in the answer. Makes swapping wheels over that bit easier if you know the correct sixe.

the reason I ask is that I have a spare set of Compomotive ML alloys in my garage that I could do swaps on the TR when the modd takes me. If they fit??

They are PCD100 x 4 stud by the way. Ford RWD offset but with Gp4 stud inserts.

Cheers

Dave...

I guess I am not alone then? I have ordered up a few handbooks and a Haynes Manual so will find out in time myself. I can then let the 38 folks that looked in the answer. Makes swapping wheels over that bit easier if you know the correct sixe.

the reason I ask is that I have a spare set of Compomotive ML alloys in my garage that I could do swaps on the TR when the modd takes me. If they fit??

They are PCD100 x 4 stud by the way. Ford RWD offset but with Gp4 stud inserts.

Cheers

Dave...

Dave try the search facility on here as there has been discussions about this before. I know some of the earlier Saab alloys will fit but they have the wrong offset. I dont think the Ford ones will fit.

Stuart.

Stuart, thanks for the reply. i did do a search but found nothing. Perhaps I never looked hard enough. I will go try again. Failing that I will just sit on myhands until I get off this platform and try one on!

Cheers

Dave...

Right folks, you cant search for words of less than than three letters. SO that rules out looking for PCD. I tried searching offset but found no links to PCD, gave up after about ayears posts. I then tried to ring Rimmer to check their listed wheel sizes and they have every dimension appart from PCD. SO I went to the horses mouth and rang Compomotive themselves to check if my wheels will fit...

DOH!! No they wont!

Turns out that TR4 PCD is actually 114.3mm. So note that in your files for future reference.

Cheers all

Dave...

Since TRs were created in Imperial units, the true PCD is 4.5" (which converts to 114.3 mm). I've just had a look at my TR4, and it is 4.5".

Ian Cornish