Adapt Mazda MX5 Seats to TR6

Hi Everyone,

The original seats in my TR6 are totally knackered and whats more they have never been comfortable.

I have decided that the best solution is to replace them with seats from a Mazda MX5.

Can anyone tell me where to obtain adaptor brackets that will enable them to be installed? I have met a number of TR6 owners that have made this change; they all tell me that the adapters are available but none of them could give the source.

Regards

David Bell

Hi Everyone,

The original seats in my TR6 are totally knackered and whats more they have never been comfortable.

I have decided that the best solution is to replace them with seats from a Mazda MX5.

Can anyone tell me where to obtain adaptor brackets that will enable them to be installed? I have met a number of TR6 owners that have made this change; they all tell me that the adapters are available but none of them could give the source.

Regards

David Bell

I think many of us made our own following the info in the Roger Williams book. There was a guy selling them on eBay a while back (havent seen them lately) and there was a rumor that these folks would make you a set although their web site has been "under construction" for years. Might be worth a phone call. http://www.rmrengineering.co.uk/

Stan

Hi Everyone,

Regards

David Bell

hi David

there is a company down Dover way that make them I will have a look latter on this evening for the address

pinky

Guest 1479
Hi Everyone,

Regards

David Bell