Mallory Park 25/26th May

Hi Guys,

The Classic Sports Car Club have indicated that they are prepared to accept overseas entrants for the Triumph race, if there is a demand from our racing friends in Belgium, France, Germany, Holland or wherever . . .

Mark Field and I have agreed to meet the costs of the additional FIA permits if necessary.

It would be great to see some of the Continental racing fraternity visiting Mallory - so please, any of you Triumph or Standard racers who would like a race at Mallory, get in touch with Mark at Jigsaw. As soon as possible !

Cheers,

Alec

• 3 weeks later...

An update on the Mallory Park Triumph Race . . .

Mark Field tells me that entries, 'bought and paid for', have now passed the half-way point. That's a remarkable response, with the best part of 3 months to go !

So there are just 14 places left on the grid . . .

Which suggests that all those racers who have expressed enthusiasm, but who haven't yet committed themselves . . . really ought to get a move on :rolleyes:

I know that Mark is hoping to see some representation from over The Channel - let's keep fingers crossed that some of the continental racers will make the effort.

One way or another, it's shaping up to be a jolly good weekend, and a great follow-on to the Prescott weekend.

Cheers,

Alec