Pete / Rob

Thanks for the comments guys, I've treid to keep it as oringal as possibe whilst updating for safety and electrical bits to make it a useable road going car.

Rob... a left hooker " normal " car for you it spent all it's life in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania until 1995 when I bought it and started a 12 year resurrection to it's former glory.

A few more pictures now I've got the hang of things.

Very beautiful car Bob-

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see it in person, we moved back to the U.S. a few months ago but before that I was probably within walking distance in Esher. I probably could have helped you out with a spare part or two..

Regards,

Randy

Randy

It's a small world...my wife has just gone into Esher for some shopping.....and yes it would have been good to have got together, being so close.

I'm assuming work ... brought you over this side of the pond.Are you in the States permanently now or is as Arnie would say " I'll be back "?

Bob

Hi Guys

Pride before a fall........trying to free up space I deleted the photos on My Controls, thinking this would free up space for further photos.

I see that all I have done is wipe out the existing photos on the posts.

Apologies, computer dummy at work.

Bob

Hi Guys

Pride before a fall........trying to free up space I deleted the photos on My Controls, thinking this would free up space for further photos.

I see that all I have done is wipe out the existing photos on the posts.

Apologies, computer dummy at work.

Bob

Bob if you cant resize your photos down to give you more space then try a Photobucket album and just post the link in with your post, that way you can leave the photos on here all the time.

Stuart.

Randy

It's a small world...my wife has just gone into Esher for some shopping.....and yes it would have been good to have got together, being so close.

I'm assuming work ... brought you over this side of the pond.Are you in the States permanently now or is as Arnie would say " I'll be back "?

Bob

Hi Bob-

Yes, my work brought us over to your neighborhood - we were planning on staying for around 3 years, it wound up closer to 8 months unfortunately. Had a place just a short walk north of the Esher station, so I suspect we weren't far away.

Really enjoyed the UK, as well as my monthly TRAction installments. I'm probably due for a renewal, we'll see how good the post is at getting things over here. I missed Malvern (as did others from what I saw!), but I did get to Stoneleigh for some bits and had a wonderful time at the Standard Triumph day at Brooklands. If Ian Cornish reads this, my apologies to him, I was the nutter stalking 4VC with my camera whenever he had his back turned.

No doubt we will be back again, but likely solely as tourists.

Regards,

Randy

Randy

Yep..we were probably about a mile away from where you lived.

We tried to make Malvern 2007 having camped many years before

but had to "abandon ship "...( we could have done with one of those !! )

at Stow on the Wold.Having come across three flooded,

impassable roads.we eventually figured out, someone up there

was trying to tell us something.

We did Stoneleigh and Brooklands last year as well.Hoping

that Malvern 2008 will be in sunshine this year, like most of the

Register's members.

All the best for 2008.

Bob