THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME SUGGESTIONS WHERE TO OBTAIN SPARE KEYS FOR MY 3A, ESPECIALLY TR8IAN

WHO SUGGESTED COOPER KEYS 5, WOODHALL PARADE, WOODHALL ROAD, CHELMSFORD CM1 4BA

01245 251399

THEY CUT ME 4 KEYS WHILE I WAITED AND WILL ALSO CUT AND POST KEYS IF YOU LET THEM HAVE THE KEY NUMBERS OVER THE PHONE.

COST OF KEYS £3.00 EACH A BARGAIN WHEN I BOUGHT A SPARE FOR MY FORD WHICH COST ME £25.00

MAKE A NOTE OF THEIR NUMBER NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU MAY NEED IT

BABS

Hi Babs,

My pleasure,

I have used Coopers for many years and have always found them to be reliable and accurate.

Hope you have many years of fun with your TR, I appear at both "East Saxons" & "Essex" meetings and use my TR all year round and have always found the members at both meetings friendly and willing to help with any TR problems.

Seasons Greetings

Ian Freeman.

A bid off topic perhaps, but I attended a car jumble last weekend and there was this man selling all kinds of stuff (bought a replacement water temp gauge from him. not original, but it fits and it works - for less than 15 euros).

Anyway, he was displaying all kinds of tools from the 50s and 60s. He also displayed the gizmo that's on the pic. He told me that it was an American tool for making keys for British cars.

Some slots were named: 'Jag' and 'TR', others 'MG' and 'Riley'. Off course 'TR' draw my attention.

The tool wasn't for sale, he just displayed it for attrackting people to his stand (and it worked!)

Menno

Edited by Menno van Rij

Thats an interesting piece of kit Menno mind you thats no good without a load of the blank keys to go with it!

Stuart.