OPEN HOUSE "free admission!!!"

HI ALL. :)

As I progress with my refurb/rebuild,I have decided that on this Saturday 27th, I am going to invite anybody who wants to,who either lives in my area,or, maybe is just passing through on the way to Stoneleigh,or wherever, to stop by for a look see at the 6,chat,cuppa,bikkie,pee,****,stretch your legs,etc. 0900-1700hrs.

I will "hopefully" be fitting the eng/box/exh,and with luck,firing it up before I knock off for the day.

If you want to stop by,send me a PM or Email,and I will give you my address.

I look forward to meeting whoever comes.

I am off to Stoneleigh on the Sun myself,so may meet a few TR'ers there also.

See you on Sat, "maybe??" :P

Dave

Thanks for the offer Dave.

My Parents are visiting this weekend from UP NORTH, so will not be able to make it.

Yate would be a fun drive out for me as I live in Caldicot just over the bridge. I would have been well up for that. There are two TR6s in Caldicot, both of us are Register members.

Another time.

John

Hi John.

Shame it isnt the inlaws!!

You would probably be off out for the day like a shot :lol::P

I am normally working on!!! :blink:,,,, Sorry, playing with it most sat/suns,so anyday you fancy a trip out,give me a call to make sure I am in.

Am going to the Shepton Mallet show on sat 3 nov,so playtime is on sun 4th.

Dave

Just the one taker on my offer!!

He knows he is going to get his hands dirty so to speak :P ,and his help with guiding the engine in is gratefully accepted!!

Not to worry, more bikkies for both of us :P

Dave

What a marvellous offer!

A bit far from Cheshire though...

I take it that it is purely coincidence that you will be installing your engine and at the same time may have several pairs of hands around. Good planning ;)

Best of luck

Regards

Peter

absolutely pure coincidence ;)

My mate and his Stag, and my brother will be about anyway,as its a gently gently slowly does it operation! :)

I thought it would be nice to meet some local TR'ers,as I havent had a chance to go to the local meets yet,ive been tied up in the eves!!

Well I've got the engine/box in ok,bit chilly & damp out there today,so I had a late start and early finish.

I turned the car round so the engine area is now easy to get at.

During the week,I can do the other oily bits in the bay area.IE; Brake/clutch masters,wiper motor,rad etc.

Once they are done,I can shut the bonnet and thats 2/3 of it done.

I can then concentrate next sunday on fitting up the doors,trimming,and final fitting out of the cockpit area without fear of getting oily hands.

Am off to the Shepton Mallet resto show next Sat.

So anyone who wants to pop in on Sun for a cuppa is welcome. PM me.

Cheers all Dave

Looking at your pics you've done a lot this weekend so far! I wish I could make such quick progress. I would have liked to pop over, albeit is a long way, but my time is better spent in the garage with my TR4 in bitswink.gif