poly bushes

Hi All,

Considering putting poly bushes in the front suspension. Some advice please on best make & type to use & is it worth doing?

Is it advisable to do the rear also?

Many thanks,

Monty.

Hi All,

Considering putting poly bushes in the front suspension. Some advice please on best make & type to use & is it worth doing?

Is it advisable to do the rear also?

Many thanks,

Monty.

Always worth doing Monty as they are fit and forget. I buy mine from TR Shop, dont forget to use the special grease that should come with them as otherwise they do tend to squeak after a while.

Stuart.

Guest james67

Hi Monty

I have a 1967 TR4A, which I have had for about three years now and up till about 3 weeks ago I was running in on standard bushes. I drive on mainly A roads and some motorways doing about 2500 to 3500 miles a year. Sorry to be boring you shedlods but I thort I would give you some background.

So after reading the forum and lisling to a lot of chat at meets I bit the built and poly bushes the howl of the car and have dun about 170 mills on then. NOW I am no expert but it has transformed the car making it more responsive and better in corners. I was also pleasantly surprised it is not as stiff as I thort it was going to be.

The only big drawer back I can see at the moment is I will be doing much more miles next year.

I got all my poly bushes from SUPEP FLEX ordered on line at www.superflex.co.uk but gave them a phone be for I did and thay were very help fall.

Good luck james67