drive shafts

Shuey,

have had to put up with a rear end clunk since I finished rebuilding my 4A, replaced everything bar the drive shafts. Dealt with Surf 4 Autos, paid £145 plus postage, they look pretty good to me but have yet to fit them, another winter job! Also got Hardy Spicer UJs from jumblemaster,quite reasonable.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-Stag-TR6-200...1QQcmdZViewItem

Justin

Edited by kob666e

bought some uprated new ones end of last year direct from a manufacturer who supplies some of the tr garages and shops.

proptech 01299251247 ask for martin...near you i think west mids.

uprated ujs, coated splines ect.

£100 each side when i bought them

well made and well worth the money

Proptech suppy the Teflon coated ones & these are the ones to go for. Their prices tend to be pretty competitive.

(Unless you have a shed load to spend on CV jointed ones - which certainly in their early days showed a tendancy to break on the more powerful cars)

thanks very much for info think I`ll be giving proptech a call in morning my car isn`t tuned to much but i do tend to driveit hard don`t think i can putup with the horrendous kick on hard corners much longer think my ticker misses a couple of beats each time