Lift the dot sockets

I've fitted my tonneau lift the dots and all the hood ones, with the exception of the two longer ones.Because of four thickness of material ( zip out rear window ) the tangs ..just about go through the material but don't have enough metal showing to turn over on the backing plate.

Can you get Lift the Dots with longer tangs does anyone know and if so, the source.

Any help gratefully received.

Bob

I've fitted my tonneau lift the dots and all the hood ones, with the exception of the two longer ones.Because of four thickness of material ( zip out rear window ) the tangs ..just about go through the material but don't have enough metal showing to turn over on the backing plate.

Can you get Lift the Dots with longer tangs does anyone know and if so, the source.

Any help gratefully received.

Bob

Try Woolies trim supplies 01778 347347 In their catalogue page 2 No 07a long pronged socket with back plate.

Stuart

Stuart

As a Plymouthian with a Cornish surname, a respose from the West Country is appreciated

Thanks for the swift response and info.......it will get over "another small problem" in my resto.. onto the next.

Bob

Bob

Glad to be of help. You can usually find an answer to most things to do with TRs on here and a lot else besides!!

Stuart.