Hi Folks

I am a new member, although not new to TR5s, I owned one in 1970. It was a Surrey top, overdrive, wire wheel dark blue beauty. (SDA 12F). Then I was young and sold it to pay the deposit on my first house.

Now I am older and wiser I want one again. I do not want a "nuts and Bolts" job for £40K plus, but a sound road goer that I can use on a daily basis, as they should be used. I do know a bit about maintenance and upkeep of older cars, 40 years of renovating and driving A7s and have a friend who restores Rolls, Panhards, Jags, MGs etc for a living, so it would be well looked after.

Is yours, or do you know of one for sale, no left hookers or basket cases? If so, or any leads, to Nick on 07711 715271 (mob) or 01342 811233, landline, or nicklh @1goat.freeserve.co.uk

Have got photos of original one if the owner is out there, but have to get them transfered from 35mm slides!!

Thsnks Nick

Hi Nick

An email to the TR5 registrar (Roger Ferris) will no doubt give you the history of you old TR since you sold it... He was certainly very helpful when I was in the process of purchasing mine...

Best regards

Hi Nick

An email to the TR5 registrar (Roger Ferris) will no doubt give you the history

of you old TR since you sold it... He was certainly very helpful when I was in

the process of purchasing mine...

Best regards

You may even get lucky - your old TR5 could be available and you

could be able to buy it back.

AlanR

• 2 weeks later...