Hi all,

I often look in this forum as a memeber of the register its a great place to get information and help for all our car problems.

What I find odd is that nobody ever seems to be positive or just post how well their car is running or invite people to ride out.

I can't be the only TR6 owner who actually drives his car, I know some cars are just trailer queens owned by anoraks but not all

I'm off to Le Mans in a couple of weeks in my 6 with the ROBIN HOOD KIT CAR CLUB. why are'nt I going with the triumph club

Tinman

Tinman

Just read Iain Rollo's posting - he certainly doesn't have any problems with his TR6 - only his bank balance has problems after that lot!!!! Stunning looking example!

Regards

Tinman

Just read Iain Rollo's posting - he certainly doesn't have any problems with his TR6 - only his bank balance has problems after that lot!!!! Stunning looking example!

Regards

Just have time to post this very quickly this morning as we are about to set off for the I.O.W in the 6 and bugger the rain. Now we will find out if (wonders will never cease) the 6 is now watertight...Ho Hum....

Human nature Tinman :) If you buy something and you're really pleased with it....how many of us actually bother to phone up the company to thank them for a great service and product? But we'll all be straight on the phone if there's something to complain about!

On the polishing side....I have been known to do that myself and certainly take pride in having a fine example of the marque....but my main reason is driving the beast - I really don't see the point of just trailering it around to shows and not driving the hell out of it as often as possible :) And I'd love to do some tours sur le continent etc but it's family commitments ya know!

On the polishing side....I have been known to do that myself and certainly take pride in having a fine example of the marque....but my main reason is driving the beast - I really don't see the point of just trailering it around to shows and not driving the hell out of it as often as possible :) And I'd love to do some tours sur le continent etc but it's family commitments ya know!

Steve

Snap!!! - Exactly my thoughts and intentions!!! :)

Regards

Steve

Snap!!! - Exactly my thoughts and intentions!!! :)

Regards

Hi Ian,

Been trying to persuade the wife to get your GT6 :) but she has her hands clamped firmly on the pursestrings. Have you sold it yet?

Hi Steve

Not sold it yet - but I have some 'interested parties' coming next weekend to view... You wife wouldn't be disappointed i am sure!!! ;)

Regards

Hi Steve

Not sold it yet - but I have some 'interested parties' coming next weekend to view... You wife wouldn't be disappointed i am sure!!! ;)

Regards

I'm sure she wouldn't - looks lovely...the car, not the wife...well, she looks ok too. I think I'm loosing the battle for the purse though - as ever!

Just have time to post this very quickly this morning as we are about to set off for the I.O.W in the 6 and bugger the rain. Now we will find out if (wonders will never cease) the 6 is now watertight...Ho Hum....

Talk about pride before a bloody fall. On the way back from the IOW this afternoon we had an extended break at the side of the M25. Traffic was horrendous and the temperature switch for the Kenlow packed in and took the fuse for the fan with it GRRRRRRRR. Still the nice man from the RAC had a spare fuse and a bit of wire to jumper the switch and we were on our way again. Oh and the car was very nearly watertight...No more wet right leg (hooray) but two small dribbles in the bottom corners of the screen. Still wouldn't be a proper TR without a bit of water getting in somewhere.

Iain.

Talk about pride before a bloody fall. On the way back from the IOW this afternoon we had an extended break at the side of the M25. Traffic was horrendous and the temperature switch for the Kenlow packed in and took the fuse for the fan with it GRRRRRRRR. Still the nice man from the RAC had a spare fuse and a bit of wire to jumper the switch and we were on our way again. Oh and the car was very nearly watertight...No more wet right leg (hooray) but two small dribbles in the bottom corners of the screen. Still wouldn't be a proper TR without a bit of water getting in somewhere.

Iain.

Dribbling comes with age, slurp. Not to mention the wet leg!

Edited by modelbuilder