I know I'm being nosey, but did you get paid or is your incentive the 15 seconds of fame?

Regards

Peter

Peter,

Yes I did get paid and you never know it might be 30 seconds of fame.

Cheers

Peter :rolleyes:

Just to let you all know my TR5 reg no UYM 790F is appearing on Heartbeat this Sunday.

Moving or parked?

If it's on the move, I'd be interested to hear what sort of exhaust note

they dub onto it!

AlanR

If it's on the move, I'd be interested to hear what sort of exhaust note

they dub onto it!

Almost certainly the usual MG 4 cylinder, or possibly a V8. I caught a bit of a programme the other night with Dennis Waterman, Amanda Redmond, Alan Armstrong and co. featuring a Stag, with a genuine V8 sound.

Just to let you all know my TR5 reg no UYM 790F is appearing on Heartbeat this Sunday.

Cheers

Peter :rolleyes:

Now not being a Heartbeat fan at all I watched last night's episode expecting to see your TR5 featuring nicely but what happened? It was a fuzzy 5 second shot of it passing a Morris 1000 or something. You say you got paid for this--easy money I say.

Can you arrange it for my TR5 to make money too?

Alan

X755

I was gutted Peter but not half as much as you probably. I suspected it would not have a major role as they had a 4A (I think) which was stolen on the show a couple of years ago. Didn't think they would have another TR featuring so prominently. At least it didn't break down and described as a wreck as the Cortina was.

No doubt it will featue more prominently at the celebrations at Malvern!

Wyn