Drive some TRaditional classic rally roads without the sTRess

I hope the hardcore, real rally competitors and enthusiasts will forgive my intrusion on this sub-forum but perhaps a few may be interested in TRying a more relaxing, social event on their kind of roads. The Lea Valley Group is organising the "Triumphant Welsh Classic Tour", advertised in TRaction #280 with updates posted here:

http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/49856-triumphant-welsh-classic-2015-tour-18-20th-september-2015/

We are inviting other clubs and especially encouraging entries from classic and historic rally cars. Lynda and I have done two previous tours organised by Chris and Pat Glasbey, based at this hotel and we know that this tour will use many of the same roads and similar so we can thoroughly recommend both the social side and driving experience. The attraction of this type of event for those of us not able to compete in real rallies is that you can drive as enthusiastically as you wish on some (or all!) sections, but with no strict time constraints, can take time to enjoy the scenery and have a chat with other entrants at the rest stops and checkpoints as well as in the hotel. For those crews who do not want to share a room after spending all day in the car with each other, the hotel has agreed to waive the single occupancy supplement on up to 6 rooms.

We would welcome expert input to the discussion I have started on the topic of Easy Navigating Using TULIP Diagrams here:
http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/50815-easy-navigating-using-tulip-diagrams-a-beginners-guide/

I hope we can welcome some experienced rally drivers, not only in TRs but in a wide selection of cars. I'd love to hear the howl of a Works Mini Cooper with straight cut gears, the rasp of an Audi Quattro exhaust, ... (just dreaming - but maybe you can help it come TRue).

Great roads, and the Metropole is a fine base (stayed there several times when the Targa Rusticana was a huge 2-day road rally back in the early 90's).

I'd be there if it was a wee bit easier to get to for me ;-)

I think the tulips and description is good too - I'll add to the discussion if my thoughts haven't been covered.