BOOK NOW FOR THE TR INTERNATIONAL WEEKEND 2015
7 - 9th August. Three Counties Showground, Malvern.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Free Drinks reception on Friday evening for TR Register members. Ale, Wine and Soft drinks available.
- An audience with Wayne Scott - "Winning Wedges” a conversation with key figures from the TR7 / 8’s competition history.
- New Saturday evening show: Adam Knight the Comedy Hypnotist! - Not to be Missed.
- Triumph Survivors display of unrestored vehicles
- Largest display of TRs on the planet
- Trade exhibition
- Concours and Pride of Ownership
- Autosolo and precision driving displays
- Arena presentations
- Evening entertainment
- FREE Technical Seminars
Celebrating 60yrs of TR3, 50yrs of TR4A and 40yrs of TR7.
Discounts for advance booking, so don’t miss out!
Sponsored by Penrite, the TR Register is pleased to announce the largest display of Triumph Survivors and derivatives ever seen will be held at the TR Register International Weekend at Malvern.
A Triumph Survivor is a car which is substantially original and unrestored from when it left the factory (e.g. original panels, paint, interior, engine etc). The Triumph Survivor display will give members and the public an opportunity to see close up Triumphs that have survived the ravages of time and have avoided restoration, some for over fifty years...find out more »
Tweet Feed:Tweets by @TRevents
Below are some of the forum topics most talked about right now:
Last Updated: 05/29/2015 09:29 PM
Last Updated: 05/29/2015 09:06 PM
Last Updated: 05/29/2015 06:46 PM