TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON THE GATE AT THE TR INTERNATIONAL WEEKEND 2015
Advance ticket purchases may have closed but you can still turn up at the weekend and pay at the gate and whats more - if your camping - accommodation is FREE!
7 - 9th August. Three Counties Showground, Malvern.
Want to get all the details? Download the programme here!
NEW THIS YEAR
- Promises auction on Friday night to win a passenger ride in the Hamilton Classics Rally TR8, Neil Revingtons race car or a navigator spot in a TR3 in next years Exeter Trial.
- Free Drinks reception on Friday evening for TR Register members. Ale, Wine and Soft drinks available.
- An audience with Wayne Scott - "Winning Wedges” a conversation with key figures from the TR7 / 8’s competition history.
- New Saturday evening show: Adam Night the Comedy Hypnotist! - Not to be Missed.
- Triumph Survivors display of unrestored vehicles
- Largest display of TRs on the planet
- Trade exhibition
- Concours and Pride of Ownership
- Autosolo and precision driving displays
- Arena presentations
- Evening entertainment
- FREE Technical Seminars
Celebrating 60yrs of TR3, 50yrs of TR4A and 40yrs of TR7.
Discounts for advance booking, so don’t miss out!
Sponsored by Penrite, the TR Register is pleased to announce the largest display of Triumph Survivors and derivatives ever seen will be held at the TR Register International Weekend at Malvern.
A Triumph Survivor is a car which is substantially original and unrestored from when it left the factory (e.g. original panels, paint, interior, engine etc). The Triumph Survivor display will give members and the public an opportunity to see close up Triumphs that have survived the ravages of time and have avoided restoration, some for over fifty years...find out more »
Tweet Feed:Tweets by @TRevents
Below are some of the forum topics most talked about right now:
Last Updated: 08/04/2015 10:21 AM
Last Updated: 08/04/2015 01:54 AM
Last Updated: 08/04/2015 01:46 AM