TR Register Insurance
When Sir John Black, Chairman of Standard Triumph proudly unveiled the TR2 in 1953 to an excited public and critical acclaim, he established a range of sports cars that would enjoy increasing success for decades to come culminating in the rally successes of the TR8s in the 1980s. The successes in all aspects of motorsport coupled with revolutionary technological advances such as being the first production car with disc brakes firmly secured the place of Triumph TRs in sports car history. To this day they remain a much sought after and desirable classic car marque.
TR Register Insurance is a classic car insurance scheme managed and administered by A Plan Holdings and we understand the pedigree of the Triumph TR Marque better than anyone through our exclusive relationship providing insurance to the TR Register.
TR Register Insurance has been developed to keep the needs of The TR Register members in mind.
Rest assured that our passion for all things Triumph isn't limited to just the Triumph TR marques – we offer competitive cover on all classic vehicles, so if you own another classic marque why not give us a call?
Why TR Register Insurance?
Well, did you know that as a member of the TR Register that if you take a policy through our Specialist scheme you qualify for the benefits below included in your annual premium?
- You can drive other TR Register members vehicles covered under the TR Register scheme.
- Free and simple agreed value service.
- Our 'agreed value' service is free but if you already have a current 'agreed value' on your vehicle, provided by an insurer using TR Register guidelines, we can use that on vehicles valued up to £50,000. Remember though, with values rising you might be best advised getting an up to date value. It's free after all!
- Salvage retention.
- Multi-vehicle policies available for all classics including non TR's.
- Cover for non-competitive rallies and events including regularity rallies.
- You can also choose to add extra cover, such as: 25%, 50% and 75% reinstatement levels available for both market and agreed values.
- Business use – subject to usual annual mileage allowances.
- Young drivers can be added to the policy.
- Up to 90 days European Cover – 30 days are included as standard but you can add more if you are lucky to need to!
Why not give TR Register Insurance a try today on 0333 003 8157 to find out more?
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm.
Calls to 0333 numbers are charged at 'normal' rates from landlines. They are also normally included in call allowances on mobiles.
Quotes provided subject to insurers underwriting criteria.
For full details of policy cover/benefit limitations and exclusions, please refer to our policy wording and summary of cover, which are available at request. We would be happy to explain any element of the cover in full and any terms and conditions that may apply.
**TR Register Insurance is a Classic Car Insurance Scheme independently managed and administered by A-Plan Holdings who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: 2 Des Roches Square, Witney, OX28 4LE. Registered in England. Registration Number 750484