Tr6 Centre Consol

Yes, I've seen it before. Very nice but expensive ! (don't know exactly, but it scared me off 2 years ago)

Although a good real AMCO armrest / centre consule is very hard to find and in good condition they cost much more. :wacko:

Luckely I found a genuine one one eBay 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

The ride with the armrest is great, very relaxing. Highly recommended !

Eric

Yes, I've seen it before. Very nice but expensive ! (don't know exactly, but it scared me off 2 years ago)

Although a good real AMCO armrest / centre consule is very hard to find and in good condition they cost much more. :wacko:

Luckely I found a genuine one one eBay 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

The ride with the armrest is great, very relaxing. Highly recommended !

Eric

Hi Eric,

I have never seen a tr6 with an armrest/centre console before, not many if any about, it would be great if you had a picture of it.

I have looked at the GT6 armrest, however seems to me that it would not fit and the hand brake is one side.

Am also looking to see if there are any other alternatives.

Thanks for your reply,

Cheers

Guy

Thanks Chaps,

I had not thought about a Tr7 Armrest , will look into that, ther e arent many overhere cant remember the last time i saw one out and about. My mate years and years ago had a yellow one .

Oh Rabowman, i saw an amercan site the chap had an AMCO armrest and was complaining it did not have a cup holder, so he made one to clip on the window edge out of a bit off ally and two large jubilee clips, How about that then :lol:

Regards

Guy

Link to cup holder http://www.6-pack.org/modules.php?name=For...opic&p=6463

Edited by Jersey Royal
Thanks Chaps,

I had not thought about a Tr7 Armrest , will look into that, ther e arent many overhere cant remember the last time i saw one out and about. My mate years and years ago had a yellow one .

Oh Rabowman, i saw an amercan site the chap had an AMCO armrest and was complaining it did not have a cup holder, so he made one to clip on the window edge out of a bit off ally and two large jubilee clips, How about that then :lol:

Regards

Guy

Link to cup holder http://www.6-pack.org/modules.php?name=For...opic&p=6463

:blink: If any one does fit a centre armredt/console PLEASE make sure it does not have a cupholder!!

oh-oh.. I'm in trouble..

This is a cheap accessory store armrest that I fitted with 2 power outlets, satellite radio receiver and CUPHOLDER :-)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/fos...pholderopen.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/fos...olderclosed.jpg

Stan

Hi Eric,

I have never seen a tr6 with an armrest/centre console before, not many if any about, it would be great if you had a picture of it.

I have looked at the GT6 armrest, however seems to me that it would not fit and the hand brake is one side.

Am also looking to see if there are any other alternatives.

Thanks for your reply,

Cheers

Guy

Guy,

I'll try. It is basically the armrest you pointed out (the replica AMCO) without the clock, but then 35 years old.

The GT6 armrest is to low for the TR6.

Eric

Well

I have just purchased a new armrest which i think should fit resonably well, its actually quite simple in design.

Stan , im in trouble too :unsure::blink: it does have a cup holder( sorry Rarbowman)

But i promise not to use it. :P It also has a coin holder, fortunately you can see that with lid closed. :lol:

Thanks Roulli and Eric for your info

Regards

Guy

Edited by Jersey Royal