No luck on the sapphire blue!

Hello,

We posted a message a while back looking for a Sapphire Blue TR6 to use for our wedding near shaftesbury on the 25th August 2007. Unfortunately we haven't had any luck in finding one but would love to still use a TR6 as our bridal car for sentimental reasons. If anybody has a TR6 available for hire we would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Sarah and Andrew

sa.flarriot@blueyonder.co.uk

Hello,

We posted a message a while back looking for a Sapphire Blue TR6 to use for our wedding near shaftesbury on the 25th August 2007. Unfortunately we haven't had any luck in finding one but would love to still use a TR6 as our bridal car for sentimental reasons. If anybody has a TR6 available for hire we would love to hear from you.

Best Wishes

Sarah and Andrew

sa.flarriot@blueyonder.co.uk

I have toyed with the idea of coming to the UK for the international one year and renting a TR6 from one of the classic car rental places like this one:

http://www.theopenroad.co.uk/

If nothing works out here there is always that option.

Stan

That's very disappointing - I feel sure that someone in the Register would be willing to help.

I suggest that you write to the office and ask them to put your letter in the next TRaction (our club mag). It gets a much wider readership than the forum.

Thanks for the idea Bryan,

We have had some excellent responses from members of the TR6 forum who have given us many good tips to help us in our search for a Sapphire Blue TR6.

We are keen to get the cars secured well in advance of the wedding so we have actually booked a Red TR6 and a Stag from North Devon Classics to use on the day. I'm sure Sarah's dad won't mind what colour the TR6 is, he'll just be happy being behind the wheel of one again!

Once again, thanks to everyone for their help and ideas

Andrew and Sarah

That's very disappointing - I feel sure that someone in the Register would be willing to help.

I suggest that you write to the office and ask them to put your letter in the next TRaction (our club mag). It gets a much wider readership than the forum.