Boxing in the front diff mounts

Richard, as a matter of interest the photos weren't originally digital, quite the opposite end of the age scale in fact, they were taken with a 1960 Leica M2 on Agfachrome, and scanned in with a slide scanner.

Ron

Richard, as a matter of interest the photos weren't originally digital, quite the opposite end of the age scale in fact, they were taken with a 1960 Leica M2 on Agfachrome, and scanned in with a slide scanner.

Ron

Well that’s a pretty respectful camera anyway, despite its age! My pics. were taken with my wife’s, crappy point & shoot Cannon Sure Shot before we went digital. I found that scanning doesn't actually degrade the quality as much as I thought it would, I recently copied some professionally framed A4, pictures of my 2 daughters & was amazed to find that there was very little difference in print quality.

I have a 1970’s, East German Practica E2 (or is that EE2!) with metal shutter & a selection of West German Carl Zieus (is that spelt right!) lenses; I was into photography back then! I wish now that I’d taken all my pics with that instead as it still takes amazing pictures but I found using it too much hassle so didn’t bother. I never use it these days which is a shame really as these old SLR’s can still out shoot all but the professional & more expensive digital stuff.

Edited by Richard Crawley