Tr4 Identity Help

Guy, I assume this is the "freebie" you refered to elsewhere. Sorry all I can tell you from the info given is that it originally was a 1966 TR4a, rhd without overdrive in signal red paint with black trim with IRS. You probably have ascertained this already. The reg number doesn't come up on the DVLA site , but I assume the Channel islands are on a different database. Anyway I take it you have accepted this gift and have found some where to put it.

Good luck in your info hunt. No doubt you will cotact Jon Marshall the TR4/4a Registrar to see if he has any history on the car.

Regards

Trevor.

Guy, I assume this is the "freebie" you refered to elsewhere. Sorry all I can tell you from the info given is that it originally was a 1966 TR4a, rhd without overdrive in signal red paint with black trim with IRS. You probably have ascertained this already. The reg number doesn't come up on the DVLA site , but I assume the Channel islands are on a different database. Anyway I take it you have accepted this gift and have found some where to put it.

Good luck in your info hunt. No doubt you will cotact Jon Marshall the TR4/4a Registrar to see if he has any history on the car.

Regards

Trevor.

Thanks alot Trevor i have just e mailed Jon

Regards

Guy