Jump to content

Ignition barrel key ...

Recommended Posts

Does anybody have any idea what the thingybob is called that one uses to tighten up the ignition switch on the dashboard. I need one very badly instead of pushing tight with a small screwdriver I would rather like to use the proper implement but have no idea what to ask for.

Any advice happily received. 

Thanks in advance

Steve Young

(seems a bloody silly thing if you ask me but it seems to be essential)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.