4a windscreen capping

Hi All.

I’m looking for a windscreen capping, it’s the one for the Surrey top soft top that slides in with the poppers on the sides.

There are two numbers 808231 and 806189. I’ve ordered 806189 but it doesn’t look right, I’m wondering if it was put in the wrong bin ?

cheers Mark

IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_2218.jpeg

Looks like the right one to me, bit difficult to tell from the pictures, the repros dont have the correct "Ears" on the ends thats all, where did it come from?

Stuart.

Hi Stuart.

It’s from Moss, am I right in thinking that I should fit poppers on the ears ?

cheers Mark

13 hours ago, marki said:

Hi Stuart.

It’s from Moss, am I right in thinking that I should fit poppers on the ears ?

cheers Mark

Yes they are the outer two on the front of the soft section, depending on how much material there is on the capping ends you may just get them on the very end, it helps to hold it in tight. There is a corresponding pair on the rear outer ends of the soft section on the rear frame too.

Stuart.