LED flasher wiring

Replacing my old flasher unit with an electronic unit from Classic Car LED. 
Attached is a photo of old unit with wire on right marked ‘L’ and wire on left marked ‘B’ top wire no marking , also attached photo of wiring for electronic flash….can anyone confirm which wire goes where or are they a straight swap ……!

IMG_5219.png

IMG_5218.jpeg

Dark Green wire to the  "Live" terminal B,  Green/brown to the "switch" terminal L,   Light green wire to the "dash warning" terminal (P or C)

Interestingly, your present one looks to be connected wrongly !  I'm surprised it works properly - I would expect the dash light never to illuminate.

Incidentally I do not like the way those two brown wires have been insulated. It looks very amateurish. Brown (or brown/white) is unswitched battery live so if those are still live and one happened to short to earth it might be catastrophic.  Unless this is very temporary during work-in progress, at the very least the ends should be covered with a heat-shrink sleeve rather than that manky tape. 

Edited by RobH
2 hours ago, RobH said:

Dark Green wire to the  "Live" terminal B,  Green/brown to the "switch" terminal L,   Light green wire to the "dash warning" terminal (P or C)

Interestingly, your present one looks to be connected wrongly !  I'm surprised it works properly - I would expect the dash light never to illuminate.

Incidentally I do not like the way those two brown wires have been insulated. It looks very amateurish. Brown (or brown/white) is unswitched battery live so if those are still live and one happened to short to earth it might be catastrophic.  Unless this is very temporary during work-in progress, at the very least the ends should be covered with a heat-shrink sleeve rather than that manky tape. 

Just went and checked and my present flasher unit is wired, dark green to L, green brown to B and light green to the dash warning light.

Also the tape is not on the brown wires they are actually connected to two connectors on the old redundant regulator unit. The tape is terminating several yellow wires that need investigating.

Need to improve my photography

Edited by TR Rob
Addition

So am I correct to wire the electronic flasher as follows,

P dash warning.   Light Green

X. Live in .             Dark Green

L Switch.               Green Brown     

Plus earth