Hi,

I have a Tom Tom Via 120 which was new from a high street electrical store on 13 June 2012, It has been very useful especially on the TR3A. This morning I found it on the floor of the passenger side because the windscreen mounting bracket had become detached from the plastic suction cap which keeps it in place. I have looked on Ebay and can not find the right one.

It has a suction pad operated by twisting the holder serrated edge. This is circular and has an arm with a ball mounted square support for the TomTom which makes a 3" space between the glass and the  unit which clips in and there is an electrical plug which supplies the power direct . There is also a magnet which holds it securely. I am hoping that someone here has a TT and wants to sell on the windscreen support and cable.

If anyone can help it would be very useful.

Richard & B

Thanks for the link, but my TomTom is horizontal and 3 " away from the windscreen. I had a look at that one earlier and it is not quite correct.

Thanks Richard & B