TR6 Steering lock

During our fantastic Cumbria Group annual stay in Fort William my 73 TR decided to play a trick on us by refusing to allow the key to be inserted in the superbly located (not!) steering lock. After much faffing about  with wd 40 etc and poking about with various tools the lock refused even with my second key. With the help of the great Peerless guy Ken Wilson the lock was moved off steering column to get mobile. The following day John Morrison managed to remove the lock totally. (I had not tightened the shear bolts to snap off thank goodness).  I rigged a switch to work in place of the ignition switch and used used already fitted push button starter switch to get home .

Has anybody replaced just the key lock barrel? Source?

Where is the best place to buy a total replacement lock with ignition switch and which is best? Do ones that are used in other vehicles fit? ie. Land Rover as usual suppliers seem expensive!

MARK