Linking Club membership with forum membership

Perhaps some kind soul will help this old buffoon with a very trivial problem.

I have been able to log into the members area with no problem but when signing up for the forum I am unable to use either my membership user name or my email address. I have had to put in a different user name and an alternative email address which doesn't recognise me as a club member. I am also prevented from accessing the under £250 classifieds. I have obviously done something wrong but I need somebody to explain it to me. Sorry. Thank you.

John

Edited by JK Bonnett

Hi John,

We are working on a way of just having one user name an password across the forum and website but there are several complications to get around first. Work is in progress, but in the meantime, you will have top log in separately to the website and forum. 

You couldn't access some areas because your forum account hadn't yet been approved as a member - I've now done that for you so you have 'access all areas' on the forum now as well as the website's members area.