TR7 SOS

Guest djangojim

Guest djangojim

Is there anybody out there who is interested in saving one of our cars?

I have advertised on TR TRader, in the local Press and also this month in TR action but with absolutely no takers.

The car is a 1977 TR7 FHC, 84,784 miles on the clock, originally blue but resprayed in Volkswagen Tornado Red. I bought the car in November 2003 and ran it for a while until I bought a 1981 DHC in 2004, since when the FHC was garage stored until I lost the storage recently.

It has had 9 previous owners, has a Heritage Certificate, a new battery and a new starter (£120.00 from Rimmers), new radiator hoses etc.

The car is currently on SORN and failed a recent MOT for the usual reasons.

I am desperate to find a home for it before 23rd September otherwise it will reluctantly be sent to the local scrappie. For further information telephone me on 01905 613327.

Jim Hefford

Guest djangojim
Where abouts are you Jim?

Hi Chris,

I live in Worcester, not far from Junction 6 of the M5.

If you are interested in seeing the car you could e mail me at jimhefford@uku.co.uk and I can give you exact directions and more details of the car rather than conducting this conversation on the open Forum.

Regards,

Jim