Entertaining MGB race at Goodwood.

I’ve just watched a very entertaining Lavant Cup race at the Goodwood Revival. You can watch it repeated on YouTube later by searching lavant Cup 2022.

Brown & Gammons, despite the fact that I believe their car failed to start the race because of mechanical problems, should be more than happy as I’m sure they will no doubt sell out of body panels and mechanical bits on Tuesday.

Rodders.:D

5 hours ago, modelbuilder said:

I’ve just watched a very entertaining Lavant Cup race at the Goodwood Revival. You can watch it repeated on YouTube later by searching lavant Cup 2022.

Brown & Gammons, despite the fact that I believe their car failed to start the race because of mechanical problems, should be more than happy as I’m sure they will no doubt sell out of body panels and mechanical bits on Tuesday.

It was a demolition Derby. Not what good clean motor racing is about. Lots of cars damaged to various degrees due to over ambitious drivers trying too hard and whacking other peoples  cars, causing unnecessary repair bills. 
Mayhem in my view, not nice to see. 
Brown & Gammon may benefit from the sale of repair parts but the general motor racing community in this instance did not cover themselves with glory. 
Dave McD

21 hours ago, modelbuilder said:

Brown and Gammons car came 2nd. They did have mechanical problems but all sorted in time for the race.