Front inner wings

I have to make a couple of repair panels for the part of the inner wing where it fits behind the lower front panel, from what I can see from what remains after I removed all of  the patches there should be 2 nuts welded to the inner wing so that bolts go through the outer wing, through the front panel and then fix to the inner wing ? Can anybody tell me if I’m correct and if so what size these nuts need to please.

many thanks 

Hi Graham, Yes you are correct, but you need square nuts and captive cages (67 and 66 in the Moss catalogue) ... cages welded to the inside edge of the inner wing allowing the nuts some wobble room when feeding the wing retaining screw through (pointed screws help this as well) ..... 1/4"UNF thread.

Cheers Rob 

6 minutes ago, Rob Salisbury said:

Hi Graham, Yes you are correct, but you need square nuts and captive cages (67 and 66 in the Moss catalogue) ... cages welded to the inside edge of the inner wing allowing the nuts some wobble room when feeding the wing retaining screw through (pointed screws help this as well) ..... 1/4"UNF thread.

Cheers Rob 

Many thanks Rob