Selling TR5 project

After a lot of heart searching I’ve decided to put my TR5 project car on the market. Car is a genuine CP UK car,  left factory with soft top and wire wheels and has subsequently been fitted with A type overdrive. Signal red with black interior.  Car is relatively sound wings , deck and doors all good, bonnet has been stripped and has strengthening gussets fitted engine starts and runs.

The bad bits, wiper motor missing, brake master cylinder has  failed, boot floor is past its best, rust in boot lid, plenums have gone on both sides, both rear wheel arches have suffered a previous repair as per Roger Williams ‘how to restore’ book picture 4-4-4, (to be honest I was going to tidy up the welds and then fit wheel arch liners but can’t deny the repairs are ugly) and lower seatbelt mounts have rotted out but the major issue is that the car requires a new passenger sill and repairs to the floor and B post due to accident damage. As far as I can tell chassis is ok but I’ve never had the car on a lift, when I purchased it  I was planning to put it on a CTM chassis, I spoke to Colin recently and this is due the end of April so don’t suppose Colin would mind if the buyer of the car took my place on the waiting list.

Car has new fuel pump, clutch slave and master cylinder,  car will also come with new  inner and outer sill, end caps, boot floor and B post and rust free second hand boot lid.

looking for offers in excess £17k 

please PM me if this is of any interest.

ATB Graham 

Thanks to all that have PM’d me I hope this video will give you some idea of the cars condition. Should point out engine is a replacement, I think the block is a PI saloon 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kScPwnqlnK8

ATB Graham