Coast to Coast 3 An update

Hello to everyone who has enquired about this years Art Deco themed Coast to Coast run.    I regret to say that Covid has once more scuppered my original plans and so it has been necessary for me to not only revise the route I had planned but also the hotels we were going to use. More importantly though is that because I have had to change things around I have been forced to change the date of the run to SUNDAY  26th and MONDAY 27th JUNE.     

The run will now start in WHITSTABLE in Kent on the Sunday morning but if anyone would like to meet up on the Saturday night prior to the official kick off then we will be meeting for dinner at the PETER CUSHING pub in Whitstable.  This is a converted Art Deco cinema  which ties in very nicely with the Art Deco theme of the tour. 

Sunday morning see us heading off through the Kent countryside to our first stop at Shoreham Airport, one of the best Art Deco airport buildings that has survived almost intact.  After a bite to eat there and a photo call we make our way over the Sussex Downs to our overnight stop at the iconic Art Deco Cumberland Hotel in BOURNEMOUTH where we will have our first three course dinner. 

After breakfast  we head north in order to cross over the Severn estuary  and head for the Brecon Beacons.  From there we will make our way down to the coast where will stay for our second nights stop at the Grand Hotel in SWANSEA, which is another Art Deco gem. 

On Tuesday  morning after breakfast you can either return home or stay on as I will to explore the Gower coast line or head further afield toward Tenby.   If one is feeling very adventurous you could even try to do the Welsh Coast 500. but this will form the basis of another separate event later on in the year. 

As per previous years, entry is strictly limited to 25 cars maximum and places are already being taken.   A deposit of £100 per car secures your place on the tour  and is payable by bank transfer to  TSOA(UK) Triumph Sports Owners AssociationSort code 40-08-46  A/C number 02058634  The event caries full RAC/MSA insurance and a road book and rally plaque is included in the price of £425 as are the two nights accommodation, 2 x evening dinners and 2 x breakfasts.  The total mileage is expected to be 403 miles.

If anyone has any questions then feel free to either PM me or email me direct at 1953paulhogan@gmail.com   and I will do my best to answer them  

image.thumb.png.ef129dbfec3bedbd7e61485e6bba7874.png

image.png

image.png

image.png