Your Dads films are going worldwide Hamish

Thanks Stuart i hadn't seen that one.

i saw that Hemmings had done an article ( or are they blogs now ?)

they do seem very popular and they get great comments typically bringing back fond memories to a lot of people 

dad would be very chuffed as that's why he made them and wanted me to "release them into the wild" as he put it before he died.

whilst i was on youtube from 2012 i only really posted things from 2017 as a way of sharing my racing with him.

however since i have put his films up they have been viewed over  320,000 times :o

hopefully more VSCC films to come 

i hope that people can spot the cars that are still used today and have a record of their use in period.

these are the latest 2 of 1966/67 auto cross. whilst some are specials many are road going cars. dad told me that company cars were becoming more popular for managers and reps and it wasn't unusual for the company cars to be used on the fields !!!

H