GFU209D you are famous

Somebody took this image completely unknown to me and decided to use it on the front cover of their annual directory

DCfB_Directory 2020_Cover.pdf

A little cheeky really,

Tim

• 9 months later...
On 8/15/2021 at 1:39 PM, Tim T said:

Somebody took this image completely unknown to me and decided to use it on the front cover of their annual directory

DCfB_Directory 2020_Cover.pdfUnavailable

A little cheeky really,

Tim

Hi Tim  not sure if you still have the TR4A  detailed in your conversation - I was searching for vehicles I have owned in the past via their registration plates and your link popped up - I owned GFU 209D from around 1983 until the late 80s when I reluctantly sold it. During my time with the car it underwent a full nut and bolt restoration- the dark blue would shine so well in the sunshine. Prior to my ownership the vehicle was owned by a journalist and appeared in a four page article in Car Magazine.  Kind regards Garry 

Garry, some crossed wires here I think. The car in my pic is a 3a, XVC552 and I have no connection with your old car, sorry! I understood the subject of the thread was the use of TRs in publicity without the owners knowledge.

Cheers,

Tim