Phoenix exhaust into current manifold

Morning guys , I have read through previous posts, I have a specific scenario I would like to run past you before I spend any money..ok so currently it looks like I have an extractor manifold like the one on page A13 of the moss catalogue (TT1100 ) this then runs into a twin tailpipe falcon box system.. the two rear silencers need replacing.... so at this point iam thinking to go for the Phoenix twin system and connect to the current manifold... I recognise I will need a Y piece ... question is will the Y piece offered by tr London fit the moss extractor manifold ? ... also the price in the Moss catalogue for the system is way different to the tr London price ? Are they the same both are Phoenix but way different in price. .....can you buy direct from Phoenix ? Haveing searched the internet there’s also a place called quilled triumph ? Any one any experience ? 

Appreciate any advise before a spend spend on something that may not fit

Hi - looking at the twin box system, it looks as though the Y-piece is halfway (ish) down the system and not at the end of the manifold - am I seeing that correctly?

Either way, it should be fairly easy to measure the outside diameter (O/D) of the end of the manifold and check the fit of that to the Phoenix system, whichever retailer you go with.  In extremis, you should be able to get a link piece converting one O/D to another.

Others will no doubt be along shortly to comment on your retailer question...

Tim