wood steering wheel? - and other points...........

I'm looking for a 17" flat dish wood steering wheel and boss for my TR3A. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also - how do I get a li'l pic of my beauty in the top left of my postings? I know I'm computer thick - so easy instructions only.

Lastly, I know I've seen somewhere on this site a ref. to a duplicate engine plate for under the bonnet - which can be stamped with all the right numbers. Any guidance? Mine's rotting away and hanging on by one rivet!!!!

Many thanks

Peter

Also - how do I get a li'l pic of my beauty in the top left of my postings? I know I'm computer thick - so easy instructions only.

Go into ‘My Controls’ on upper right...

In ‘Personal Profile' (left hand side ‘Menu’ column) select ‘Edit Avatar Settings’…

Once into this you may then ‘Upload a new image from your computer’ – click on the ‘browse’ button to select the image you wish.

Once this is done (note large size images cannot be uploaded and may have to be resized) select ‘Update Avatar’ and you should then have it!!! :)

Good luck!!!

Thanks for all the advice....

I've now got to download a smaller picture onto my computer before I can upload the avatar. Any ideas?

The reason for the big wheel ( same as the original) is that I have bought a Disclok for that particular size, and it's also easier on the steering for my wife.

Thanks again

Peter

Thanks for all the advice....

I've now got to download a smaller picture onto my computer before I can upload the avatar. Any ideas?

The reason for the big wheel ( same as the original) is that I have bought a Disclok for that particular size, and it's also easier on the steering for my wife.

Thanks again

Peter

Try downloading Irfanveiw from the web, It's a freeware program and it's so easy to resize photo's.

Steve R