Jump to content

Longer green card

Recommended Posts

I wanted to keep my TR at my holiday home for a longer period than the 90 days.

I know a lot of members are using their cars abroad where maybe they are staying for longer periods.

Does anyone have experience with a classic car insurer that can supply an annual green card etc?



Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Please familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions. By using this site, you agree to the following: Terms of Use.