This was a good event with a huge range of cars present.

I was not sure if the car would be ready this year but I applied in the first or second week in August to attend the event on the Sunday 6th September 2018.

I was met with a flat refusal and not even a late entry offered. Huum!

Perhaps I am being petty but with that kind of attitude applied those of us that show our cars might not be so keen to attend.

Classic car shows depend on the cars for the attraction for the paying punters and turning people away out of hand seems a bit short sighted in my view.

Although I was awarded best Triumph at the show at the event a couple of years the management informed me that I could not receive the award because I was a late entry. Not that I'm bothered as I do not actively show the car for awards, but if people like the car then it's OK.

Don't think I'll be back there any time soon!"!!!

Rod

I applied for an individual entry to the Biggar Rally this year well before the closing date, there was no answer to my phone calls or replies to the messages I left. I guess the entry was full but that was no excuse for ignoring my calls. Fortunately Steve Craig the Clyde Valley group leader had some spare places on the TR Register stand so I got an entry. Without our input they would not have an event.

Cheers Richard