Just Wondering

So after one of those days in the garage where I seem to have been working all day but achieved little, I was doing the 'washing up' in the parts washer removing years of gunge from the inside of the rocker cover when I made a discovery.

To put this into context UOV was supplied new by PJ Evans in Birmingham car was built on 6th June 1957 and registered on 20th June the same year and spent the first 15 years of its life with original owner from Birmingham, and I believe Harry Webster also worked for PJ Evans in his early career.

So my interesting discovery ……………well it hardly makes UOV a lost 'works' car ………….even it it was Harry that did it, but inside the rocker cover somebody has scratched the initials HW ?

So if anybody want to make me an offer in excess of a squillion pounds I might consider selling :D:ph34r:

ATB Graham

Edited by Graham