Pictures Wanted

Thanks to all who turned out to see the antics on the Rally of the Tests; I hope we all made it worthwhile.

6 of the TR's made the end of the rally - which was fairly tough due to weather and pace (!) and 3VC was just fantastic.

Im putting together a spiel for TRaction so if anyone has any pictures Id be grateful for copies (appropriate acknowledgements made!) - particularly if anyone took some shots at Curborugh where 3VC used its door handles to good effect .....

Thanks in Advance.

2nd in Class, 16th overall from 81 cars ........ beaten by a well driven and navigated TR3a of Nigel and David Redwood and chased hard by Tom Callanan in another TR4 all the way round (heh heh).

Regards

Tony

2nd in Class, 16th overall from 81 cars ........ beaten by a well driven and navigated TR3a of Nigel and David Redwood and chased hard by Tom Callanan in another TR4 all the way round (heh heh).

Regards

Tony

Sorry Tony, I think Ade has a good one of you at Scammonden Dam, but I was just SO busy holding the fire extinguishers on that treacherous right-hander (not!) ... what a waste of time! Real shame the East Cheshire lot took so long to get everyone through it was scrubbed.

Well done keeping Tom behind you, although I did notice he picked up 150 seconds on the prelude - do you know what happened to him?

Overall a very similar result to Ade and ours last year, and we know just how hard that was to achieve.