Earth wire location

I want to try and find the position of the earth wire locations to the chassis.

There is a multi grey plug in the passenger foot well by the door opening strap, that powers the rear electrics, that has an earth wire in it, it comes from the rear, for the reverse lights and the fuel pump, but without opening the whole harness, I would love to know where it terminates to earth, is it the earth wire that is fixed to the bulkhead below the bonnet locking? or does it terminate somewhere else.

I just want to make sure all the earths are in good order. Unfortunately the various wiring diagrams available are not that much use for this detail.

John

There is an earth tag by the fuse box and two down along the rear lip of the front panel as well as the one by the battery box.

Stuart.

I have an earth termination on the inner wing next to my fusebox (threaded with a nut) and I would expect your rear loom earth to terminate here.

My front tag (next to horn) seems to cover my horn, spots (my add) my electric fan (my add) but my headlights seem to terminate back by the fusebox

I haven't worked out what the tag next to the battery box does but would expect it to do the gauges and dash lamps given their proximity

However, I took it off and everything seemed to work so I assume found another path to earth.

Snowy