Unlucky or what

Just bled the clutch as the fluid was a bit tired.

No problem - took 10 minutes using the jar and tube method. I have used the jar several times and it was already half full with spent fluid (actually a 2 litre plastic pot)

Not a drop spilt and a firm pedal - I subsequently coiled the tube back onto the lid of the pot (pot lid has a hole for tube to pass through into the pot itself), put the jar on the bench, and went for a celebration drink.

Went back the garage a few hours later and.......

A litre of spent brake fluid running all over the bench, dripping off the edge, straight into the tool box below and onto the newly painted floor - splashing everywhere - luckily the car was just out of reach.

The rubber pipe had uncoiled itself, with the free end dropping onto the bench, and subsequently siphoning out the entire contents of the pot - Id previously attached a large nut to the end of the tube to keep it at the bottom of the pot - seemed like a good idea at the time.

Still cleaning up now

When replacing the brake fluid (if I dare) - do you start at the wheel furthest from the master cylinder or does it not matter?

Thanks

Stuart