Recommended body repairer

Just got OGB back from CTM Engineering near Southampton

My neighbour kindly (?) mis-judged the stopping distance a bit, rolled into the back of OGB and pushed in the back lights whilst it was parked outside my house. A horrific sight of a TR2 sandwiched between a Volvo XC60 and my Discovery! Luckily only the rear panel above the spare wheel lid was damaged - could have been a whole lot worse.

Anyhow, CTM have done a truely excellent job in repairing it. Their paint sprayer has done a cracking job and the paint match is brilliant. I thougt the original paint job was really good but it's quite shown up by the resprayed panels, I need to save up for a complete respray now.

CTM are probably better known for their chassis but they had a TR3 and TR4 in which were being built up from a front end accident and a very porous shell on a repaired chassis, and they are no strangers to the mechanical bits either

On the basis of the repair on OGB, I'd wholeheartedly recommend them