The Isle of Bute Classic Rally

Yes I'm interested, i am going in my 1962 TR4.

This is the first of the Continental cars/Simon RossitorHRCR event to be held in the UK, and will almost certainly be sold out by now.

Look at the entry list on 'classicrallytours.com. The dates are 9-12th sept.

Hi john, i am only a' light' ralliest at the moment, that is to say i have only done a few local HRCR 12 car rallies, and some continental events.

If your car is entering as standard i.e. no distance device then i recommend checking your trip meter to see it's as accurate as possible.

An 'easy to use' stop-watch with good size numbers and off you go.

They are all on 'tulips' or 'jogularities' so no difficult map reading.

look forward to meeting you,trevor in 1962 TR4

Sounds as though we will have a good TR presence so see you all on the ferry or in the bar!

Subject to MOT "Pass" this weekend I am entered with my TR4A (red). Registration number as per forum sign-on and name is on the side of the car.

In terms of advice for newcomers the best advice is to come along and enjoy the event. At the very least you will see some truly stunning countryside and drive roads that you would otherwise simply never find.