Sump Guard for TR4/4A

I am in the process of making an alloy checkerplate (4.5mm) sump guard for my TR4A - which I use for Historic Rallying - but have had to buy a whole sheet of alloy checkerplate (1mx2m)! This is enough material to make three sump guards ....... so could fabricate another two if anyone is interested.

My plan is to shape the guard so it will tuck up under the front valance and stop short of the drain plug at the rear.

I could have them bent/cut to shape (i.e. the shape I will use) but delivery and fitting would be up to you!  

POA.

Gentlemen,

I hope to fit mine over the weekend and will use this as the pattern to get the others cut, bent and shaped. Subject to the costs involved in getting them cut, bent and shaped they should cost no more than £55-£65 a piece in total - plus whatever it costs you to have it delivered of course.

If you confirm that you are interested at this kind of price I will go ahead and get them made.

Robert