What water pump have I got??

Hi, After a 40 year I just got myself a 61 '4 moneypit and am puzzling my way through the previous owners restores/updates/mends. Mostly honest, but the water pump has me puzzled. The pully seems to be about 5mm forward of the belt line (as determined by dynamo/crank pullies) and there is no grease nipple. Is this an after market type, or a later pump or....?There is nothing obviously wrong, and the dynamo can not be fitted any other way than it is.

Mike this is probably a remake pump. I guess that someone did add washers behind the pulley because it did not properly clear the housing, what's a common problem with aftermarket pumps. If you don't want to destroy the belt, and it will probably fail at the most unfortunate time, it would be advisable to align the pulley with the rest. Should there be washers you could grind some material off the body to make it fit.

Jean