TR6 WANTED

Guest phil r

Guest phil r
I am a new member, so hope I am doing this right. I am looking to buy a tr6, condition, v. good / excellent, can travel for the right car, ideally tax exempt/150bhp, have tried a few classifieds in the latest publication, but they are always at the other end of the country! I live in the n. west, any help appreciated. ....Phil.
Hi Phil, a very warm welcome to the Forum (and Register?), very friendly, font of knowledge and very active!   Get along to some Local Group meetings, and talk to a few people.   Personally, I'd recommend investing in a copy of Roger Williams' excellent book "How to Restore a TR5/250 & TR6" a very useful chapter.   Get any potential purchase thoroughly checked out by someone who really knows the 6s.   Use the "Search" facility at the top of the page, as this question has been asked and answered many times before!