Anyone recognise this piece of fuel line?

Gents

I had to fit a piece of copper fuel line as a temporary action to cure a leak.

This is the section of steel line that came out, but I cannot find a replacement at any of the usual sites (TRGB, Rimmer, Moss etc etc)

It is positioned at the point where the line turns from horizontal to vertical at the front of the car, to join to the flexible line to the MU.

The car is a 1975 PI

The diagrams I have seen for PI fuel systems do not have this short section, they seem to suggest that the line is solid to the MU flexible.

Carb cars have a similar, but longer section fitted

As the leak was at the adaptor (seen in the picture) I could, if need be, have this old piece pressure tested and refit it with a new adaptor, But would prefer to fit a good quality replacement, if I can find one

Any thoughts?

Pete

Many thanks

Tried this item, but from Rimmers - it is about 4" longer than the part that I took off and is copper, not steel.

It is the part I currently have fitted, but, I have had to do some speculative routing in order to get it all out of the way of the road, as I no longer have access to a flaring tool.

As a result, it works, but it ain't pretty

As the system is steel pipework, I would prefer to stick with the same material if I can.

Edited by wjgco

Stainless would be nice, but, it would mean doing the complete system and much as I would like to, SWMBO is going to notice an additional expense of that magnitude!

All I have to do is bring this part of the fuel system up to snuff and she is ready for the road

I guess the answer is to refit the original, using a new adaptor.

Edited by wjgco