Gearbox detent plugs?

Thank you for the above links, which are very good, but I still have a problem, I have checked all the suppliers I can think off and the ones mentioned in the links and even though the detent retaining caps/holding screws are shown on the drawings thay are no longer available, so if I remove them I cannot find any replacements to refit, so I am stuck.

Does anyone now where I can get replacements now?

Cheers

If you go the Buckeye way and don't find the short screws, theese can very easy be made by cutting pieces from a bolt and then cut a slot for the screwdriver with the hacksaw.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the advice, I did remove the pressed plugs with a self tapper, they needed a good pull to shift them! I then tapped the holes and looked at fitting grub screws, to replace the plugs, but the ones I looked at had deep recesses for the Allen key, which meant cutting them top and bottom, so I just made them out of bolts, which did the job but were difficult to start as my sawing skill is not what it used to be.