Does anyone know where Grinnall sourced the sills for their wide body styling versions from.

I currently have a Grinnall that has practically no wide steel sills remaining, all rotted and fallen away as car has been left to decay for last 4 years outside. Just has the normal standard sills and about a 4" section running along each side left. Please don't tell me I have to fabricate them from scratch !!!!!!!!     :(

Give S+S Preparations a ring on 01706 874874 - I know they have had Grinnel cars through their hands, and can probably give you chapter and verse! They can also be relied upon not to feed you any bullsh*t - and no, I don't work for them, just a satisfied customer! :D

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dolomiteman
If you can provide a pattern I can probably get those replicated for you by the chap that does all the Dolomite Club replacement panels; they look right up his street.