For those who are having difficulty sourcing a decent sound system for the TR7, this is what I have, its small , compact , and fits in the dash. This is due to the depth of the unit, as it does not have a cd slot. Its a radio, has 3 Interfaces: 1 x USB input, 1 x SD input, 1 x AUX input

Some members have contacted me regarding my article in TR Action and asked where can i get one.

Please follow the link.

But to be honest,I listen to the V8 more than the radio

Check the sellars other items too, as he has quite a few types of radio on his list

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Car-Radio-MP3-USB-SD-AUX-4x25W-RDS-car-stereo-digital-/121301590130?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item1c3e236072

Hi Stan

We have recently installed a similar radio in our 7v8 we will be taxing the car from the first of April so looking forward to

seeing how it competes with the v8 musical sound ha ha

The unit certainly fits better in the dash with the shorter depth but I had to trim the plastic surround slightly to get to sit nicely.

Cheers

Moe

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted mine on Saturday morning, as Moe says you have to trim down the plastic surround to make it fit but otherwise pleased.

Note of caution - the metal cage supplied with the radio was razor sharp in places and I ended up with quite a nasty cut - managed to get claret on car seat!

Cheers

Ian